Inn, to the wild
August 19 to 24, 2019
Experience and learn how to run a multidays kayak expedition!
The Inn river flows through more than 300km in the Alps.
After being steep and creeky at its source it goes as one of the most renowned big water river in central Europe.
Our well expe-rienced guides (they are all worlwide explorers) are masters and confident in leading groups through adventurous trips as well as building a fire and a bivouak.
- Day 1: Meeting in stams in Austria where we’ll be staying for the 3 first days (day of arrival + 2 days of preparation, 3 nights in total. Please, contact us to know more about the accomodations possibilities.
- Days 2 and 3 : Kayaking preparation on local stretches Inn, Oetz, Sanna) to get used to big water and loaded kayaks
- Preparation of food and expe equipment, maps reading an organisation of stages
- Days 4, 5, 6 : We’ll take the road (perhaps the train) to reach the put in of our expedition
- once our luggage packed in the kayak we’ll get aboard the 3 days self supported expe
- Landing in an Austrian pub to share a celebrating beer!
We are providing :
- Bivouak equipment (Tarps, and kitchen)
- Kayaks and paddling gear can be rented, ask us
- Transports and shuttles to the rivers
- Instructions and guiding (2 guides/6 pers)
You bring :
- Your kayaking equipment (can be rented)
- Sleeping bag, insulation, warm and rain proof cloth, all in apocket size. It has to fit in the kayak)
- 2x 15l dry bags
- Accomodation for the 3 first days