May 2019, 8 to 12
The Val-sesia is renowned for its cristaline water, steep creeking and waterfalls…living in Campertogno will also makes you discover the cultural heritage of this valley.
We will enjoy the multitudes of river around Campertogno to practice and develop progressively our kayaking skills.
The Sesia, the main river, offers various sections from grade 3 to 5+ and can be with plenty of water a big river, that means good waves!
All the tributaries around are famous for their gradient and their accesible drops.
We will work on those paddle strokes that will make us boof, fly over a wave…
The trip includes
- Kayaking gear (a small but good and recent range of creek boat, paddles, individual suits and pfd’s) can be rented on demand
- Transportations and shuttles to and from the rivers
- Teaching and guiding (1guide for 5 persons)
You are in charge of
- Accomodation, we recomand the campsite “il gatto e la volpe” or in gite “chez Fred Gilardone”
- Your personal kayaking suits
- Camping Equipment
- (Torino or Milano airport shuttles can be organised, ask us)