April 2021, 3rd to 5th
A boat trip in search of the southern France best rivers
This early spring is the best time to enjoy the sun and pristine waters of southern France.
From Nice we’ll get aboard our minibus for a one Hour drive to the marvellous mediteranean alps rivers. There after running the class 3-4 white water section, we will set up the bivouack (in nature, camping or gîte depending on outside conditions) and share a good meal around the fire camp.
After a good night of rest we’ll be on the road again to reach our next destination…secret!
But sure we’ll find the best white-water level and conditions. 3 days in search of the best mediteranean alps kayaking .
The trip includes :
- Transports and shuttles from and back to Nice (aditional cost, contact us)
- Kayaking gear (a small but good and recent range of creek boat, paddles, individual suits and pfd’s can be rented, consult us)
- Teaching and guiding (1guide up to 5 persons)
You are in charge of :
- Your personal kayaking gear (can be provided, ask us)
- Camping equipment, (camping or gîte fares are not included)
- Meals (are prepared in common and shared)