April 2019, 20 to 22nd
A boat trip in search of the southern France best rivers
This early spring is the best time to enjoy the sun and pristine waters of southern France.
From Nice we’ll get aboard our minibus for a one Hour drive to the marvellous Roya. Here after running the class 3-4 white water section, we will set up the bivouack (in nature, camping or gîte depending on outside conditions) and share a good meal around the fire camp.
After a good night of rest we’ll be on the road again to reach our next destination…secret!
But sure we’ll find the best white-water level and conditions. 3 days in search of the best kayaking between Mons and Breil/Roya.
The trip includes :
- Transports and shuttles from and back to Nice
- Meals will be shared
- Kayaking gear (a small but good and recent range of creek boat, paddles, individual suits and pfd’s can be provided, consult us)
- Teaching and guiding (1guide for 5 persons)
You come with :
- Your personal kayaking gear (can be provided, ask us)
- Camping equipment, (camping or gîte fares are not included)