The “tour” des Ecrins
August 12 to 15, 2020
This kayak road trip will take us to the emerald waters of the Bonne river, along the Romanche surrounded by the diamonds cliffs of La Meije, in the heart of the Guisane‘s magic forest as well as in a high mountain rincon, where flow the waters, populated with strange beings, of the Vénéon…Each one of these jewels is well hidden from undiscrets sights and greeds, in a jewel box, that we call “écrin” in French…And this is why this place is named“the Ecrins national park”.
- We will start this road trip from our Base camp in Les vagues à bonds, La Roche de Rame.
- Here we will choose and adjust our kayaks and gear, then we’ll take the road to the Guisane river, first jewel of the trip…
- At the end of each paddling day, we will set up the campsite (in bivouak or camping depending on needs) and will share our daily emotions around a nice meal.
The trip includes
- transport all along the trip
- paddling gear and kayaks can be rented, ask us
- cooking equipment
- teaching and guiding (1 guide up to 5 pers.max)
You will bring
- kayaking gear
- your camping equipment
- meals will be prepared and shared all together (if you like…)
- camping fares are not included