April to November
Live the adventure of a multiday trip discovering the upper Durance valley.
(do not hesitate to contact us to know all the trips)
Before to get aboard the adventure, we’ ll give you an introduction course on a lake (The trip can be run in a kayak or an inflatable canoe depending on your experience)
- approaching the kayaks and canoes
- introducing the basic paddle strokes
- read and use the water moves
- basic rescue techniques
Following this course, we’ll get on board for a 2 or 4 days adventure on the Durance river and its tributaries.
- All the paddling equipment is provided
- We provide a Tarp to be protected from the rain. You can choose to bring a matalas and a tent if you like (tent can be provided, ask us)
- Dry cloth and shoes will be usefull during the bivouack
- Meals are included