Du may 18 to 20, 2024
In may, every river is flowing!
It is the best time to find the perfect white water for your level and pleasure!
We are offering an intermediate course for grade 3/3+ paddlers.
In this course we will paddle the grade 3/3+ sections of the Ubaye such as Condamine Jausier, and the upper gorges of the Verdon between Colmars and Saint André and Castellane-Point Sublime
We also enjoy this time to guide and coach the experienced white water paddlers in class 4/4+ sections.
With this group of 4 persons max, we will padlle the Bachelard, the Ubaye ex du haut and Martinet Lauzet, and the Verdon canyon!
This is a road trip and we will be bivouaking along the rivers, enjoying a fire camp to tell and listen stories!
It includes :
- Guiding and teaching (1 guide-instructor/ 5 pers max in intermedite level and 4 pers in advanced level)
- we can provide kayaking equipment, ask us to know what are the options
You are in charge of :
- Your personal kayaking equipment
- sleeping bags and matelas
- Meals (they can be organised together)