Fall’s cevenol kayak
November 2021, 11 to 14
Autumn is a great season to paddle the “Cévennes” made famous by the Tarn, the Dourbie, the Fontaulière…Enjoy a november break before winter!
We will have two options to set up our base camp :
a base camp in Florac close to the Tarn, the Dourbie, the Tarnon, the Mimente…
another just around Aubenas to paddle the Fontaulière, the Thines, the Beaume…
We will tell you for the accomodation (we know some good places)
The cevennes rivers offer some really nice creeks from grade 2 to 5, landscape will be surrouded by the full colored forets and some big variety of geological stones.
This is a french classic in autumn!
We will provide :
- Kayaking gear (a small but good and recent range of creek boat, paddles, individual suits and pfd’s) can be rentedd on demand, 15€/day/kayak 25€/day/full equipment
- Transportations and shuttles to and from the rivers
- Teaching and guiding (1guide up to 5 persons)
You come with :
- Your personal kayaking gear
- Warm and rain proof cloth (we might have rain!)
- accomodation (contact us)