Aosta, kayaking Great paradise
August 2020, 17 to 21
This kayaking trips is dedicated to whom desire elevate its skills in both big water and alpin sections.
Enjoying the Mont Blanc and Grand Paradis glaciars, we will paddle some good and big water rivers in full summer!
- we’ll meet at”Les vagues à Bonds” base camp and will set up the campsite in Camping Lo Stambecco -Cogne.
- we’ll get and adjust our kayaks and gear
- first paddling to get an evaluation of willing and needs
- read and choose a line in alpin and big water
- safety basics and skills in both alpin and big water (grand eyvia and dora baltea)
- paddling techniques in alpine and big water
- fun and new sections to discover
The trip includes
- 1 guide up to 5 persons
- kayaks and gear can be rented, ask us
- transports and shuttle from/back the base camp and rivers
- meals can be shared
You are in charge of
- Your camping equipement or other accomodation (we will be pleased to help you to find another type of accomodation, contact us)
- meals (can be prepared and shared together)