Kayak alpin’ 5 stars
July 2019, 8 to 12
5 days, 5 valleys, 5 rivers
The south alps greatest classics
Our base camp will be in “Les vagues à bonds” and then we will be bivouacking on the Ubaye and the Verdon
- the Guisane
- the Gyronde
- the Guil
- the Ubaye
- the Verdon great canyon
The 1rst day we will be meeting on our base camp along the Durance, in La Roche de Rame to choose and adjust the equipment. Then we will have a descent to evaluate the level and wishes of each one.
In the afternoon we’ll start the “boat-trip” to discover the south alps greatest rivers.
During the 3 first days we will be staying around the “Vagues à bonds” base camp, we can help you to arrange the accomodation just near. The 4th night we will be bivouacking along the river, of course.
We provide :
- Kayaking gear (a small but good and recent range of creek boat and river runners, paddles, individual suits and pfd’s can be rented on demand)
- Transportations and shuttles to and from the rivers
- Teaching and guiding (1guide for 5 persons)
You come with :
- Your personal kayaking suits (can be provided on demand)
- A tent and sleeping bag (can be provided on demand)